Sunday, December 10, 2006

My Lover Is Rockin' The Blogoverse



Janie rocks. She rocks my bed, she rocks my world, and now she rocks the blogoverse.

She's been following that NSTA story, about where they turned down all those DVDs because it might piss off Exxon. She's really worked hard on trying to make sense of everything, and put in hours and hours of time the last few days.

So after all that time looking into what's going on, she puts in another four hours writing a story about it all. (You can also read it at our WordPress blog, if you want.) She really busted her cute little ass on this one.

I'm so proud of her story, but the best is that she's been linked to from the National Resource Defense Council. Not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES.

She's a hurricane.

Now I have to go reward her.

;)

0 Comments: